Nastiest Stache Instagram Contest
The winner will be crowned the 2016 Grand Stache Champ and win a flip top growler with fill of choice + a killer swag bag!
Rules and Regulations:
- Photo entry must be taken in the HBW Cantina on May 5, 2016.
- Photo entry must be posted on May 5, 2016 between 12:01am - 11:59pm.
- Follow the @HNLBeerWorks account on Instagram, Twitter and like our Facebook Page.
- Tag your entry with @HNLBeerWorks.
- Hashtag your entry with #hnlbeerworkscontest
- Entries will only be accepted via Instagram.
- Winner will be announced via Instagram on May 6, 2016 at high noon.
El Guapo (5.8% ABV 25 IBU)
Agave, Lime and Cilantro Golden Ale
We did it again, Brewed our favorite beer for Cinco De Mayo again, This Golden Ale is brewed using Agave , local limes and cilantro.This easy drinking ale has a slight sweetness, citrus nose and a nice peppery finish.
El Guapo Tacos
2 soft tacos with shredded pork slow braised in El Guapo and topped with crunchy ranch slaw. Served with a side of house made pico de gallo and guacamole.
The Plethora of Piñattas
(Beer Cocktail with BEVY)
Designed by our neighbor, Christian Self of Bevy, the Plethora incorporates Mezcal, fresh lime juice, agave, pasteurized egg whites that is shaken and topped with our El Guapo beer. It is refreshing and light with a slight smokiness and balanced sweetness. A garnish of fresh cilantro adds a distinct herbaceous aroma--perfect for a pleasant piñata party.