Oahu Sales Manager
Honolulu Beerworks is seeking candidates for the role of our Oahu Sales Manager to join our fast-growing company. Our sales rep will be our voice on the front-line working with our retail partners to ensure that our retailers receive the best possible customer service and products. This position will be working primarily within Oahu but will also have responsibility for the entire state as we grow.
Responsible for account level representation and growth of Honolulu Beerworks products within assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Work to become the preferred supplier within both accounts and local distributors.
- Develop expertise on Beerworks products in the market, as well as those of our competitors.
- Work full time visiting our customers and gaining new accounts. 1⁄2 day per week will be spent in recap communication to Retailers/Director of Sales/Brewery Operations Director.
- Conduct samplings, promotions and trainings at bars and restaurants.
- Set up and represent at regional festivals.
- Conduct brewery visits for retailers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a beer wholesaler or supplier within the territory.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially using formulas in Excel.
- Must have a reliable car and be able to travel; overnight travel will be required of
- this position.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends).
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adopt the Honolulu Beerworks voice in representing the brand. Honolulu Beerworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Help Needed
Honolulu Beerworks is a craft brewery in the up and coming Kaka’ako neighborhood and we are looking for passionate craft minded people to join our team and help us in our mission to bring great local beer to Hawaii!
Basic Knowledge & Understanding of Food Sanitation & Safety
Kitchen Experience Preferred but not required
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Preparation of food product for brewpub lunch & dinner menus
- Slicing, Cutting & Dicing of various food product using knives and deli slicer
- Cleaning & Sanitizing of all food preparation equipment
Hours: Flexible Day & Night Shifts
Please send resume to email@example.com
Brewery Help/ Cellar
High school diploma or GED equivalency
Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract -Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check -Availability to work nights and weekends when needed -Good work ethic and desire to work in a growing company
- Ability to lift at least 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely
- Ability to work in an environment that can be loud, humid, slick & hot -Ability to bend, twist, kneel, and climb stairs frequently
- Manual dexterity
- Endurance to work a 10-12 hour shift on foot
PREFERRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of brewing processes -Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow SOPs
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Attention to cleanliness and sanitation -Great organizational skills
- Ability to work safely
- Cellar work, including fermenter/bright tank CIP -Cleaning tanks
- Keg washing and filling
- Dry hop tanks
- Cleaning tap lines
- Inventory of hops and grain
- Load and unload trucks
- Use proper operating, cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures
- Brewery cleaning and sanitation
- Participate in festivals and promotional events
- Public tours, education, tastings and interaction with brewery guests -Other brewery tasks may be assigned as needed
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org